Monday, September 6, 2010

SURVIVOR...

Thursday September 2nd 11:30pm...I was 40 minutes away from Memphis, TN when uneven pavement took control of the vehicle that I was in...the car spun out of control went into a ditch and flipped down the highway maybe 6 or 7 times is what the people who stopped to help us told us. This was the worst situation I have ever been in ever!..As the car was flipping all I could think about was my daughter...when the car finally stopped and I realized I was still alive I jumped out the car as quick as possible because I just knew it was going to explode. I walked away from this accident with minor bruises and cuts, I have alot of swelling throughout mu body but I'm so blessed to be alive!!...This hospital Pemiscot Memorial Hospital is theee WORST hospital that I have been to..its in a small town called Hayti, MO they didn't check us in...multiple times I had to ask for bandages for my leg..they were all kind of bugs flying and hopping around the place. They didn't have rooms for us but wanted to keep us on a 24hr observation...ummm NO THANKS!...if you live in this area you know this hospital is called "The Bandage Spot" is what the lady at the tow company told us! She said its the worst ever and I experienced it first hand....well anyway happy to be alive :-)

No comments: