Monday, July 12, 2010

LaLa Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony FINALLY Tied The Knot....




Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vazques tied the knot at Cipriani restaurant in New York on Saturday night, surrounded by at least 300 guest. All of their friends were there to celebrate Lebron James, Serena Williams, Kim Kardashian, Spike Lee, Ciara, Kelly Rowland and more.

The couple's 3 year old son Kiyan walked the two down the aisle US Magazine reports. The couple has been engaged a LONG five years.

Lala wore Vera Wang with a handful of diamonds old and new...Lala went on to twitter later that evening and said
"Best night of my entire life. Thank u to all my family and friends who shared tonight with me. I love u. I'm on cloud 9 right now ... "

**Im so happy for them as long as the engagement lasted this better be a LIFETIME!!! CONGRATS GUYS

Here are some pics of celebs that attended the wedding








No comments: